- Coated aluminum
- Thunder Gray, Fog White
- Integrated dynamo-powered automatic LED system
- 24” aluminum rims | Stainless steel spokes
- Schwalbe Big Apple puncture-protected tires
- Internal gear hub | 3-speed: Sturmey Archer with twist shifter | 8-speed: Shimano Alfine with trigger shifter
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes
- Semi-upright riding position | Adjustable with additional stem riser
- Fully enclosed drivetrain | Automatic chain-tensioning system
- Waterproof air suspension saddle
- Integrated sound system | Electronic bell
- Integrated theft defense system | Location tracking | Anti-theft nuts and bolts | Abus Shield rear wheel ring lock
- Encrypted Bluetooth and GSM connectivity
- Automatic disarm and wake-up | Alarm settings | Over-the-air updates | Rider preferences
- 3-Speed: 14.2 kg/31.3 lb | 8-Speed: 15.1 kg/33.3 lb
- 155 cm - 200 cm | 5’ - 6’5”
- 2 years
Compact size. Big attitude
Launched in Tokyo last year, the feisty X quickly decided it had bigger ambitions. Now it’s ready to outsmart cities worldwide — including yours.
It hates thieves, loves you, and isn’t afraid to make some noise.
- Rider recognition – The Smart X responds to you and you alone.
- Theft defense system – Tamper detection. Ear-splitting warning sounds. This bike can take care of itself, thank you very much.
- Stay safe – Powerful integrated lights shine the minute you start riding, night or day.
- Completely connected – App. Bike. Rider. One unstoppable team.
- Minimal maintenance – Designed to be completely city-proof, so you can enjoy the ride.
Other Bikes in stock at the London VanMoof brand store.
Meet the VanMoof Smart X
White Front Carrier for X Frame
Black Front Carrier for X Frame
VanMoof Rear Carrier for X Frame
ABUS Wheel Lock
ABUS wheel lock chain
ABUS Chain Lock
ABUS Folding Lock
Thule Yepp Mini Child Seat
Thule Yepp Maxi Child Seat
- Long Leg Kickstand
- Stem Riser
- A one-time key fee (from $98) unlocks your VanMoof. The monthly subscription fee (from $25/month) covers everything else.
- We recommend adding an extra stem riser for a more comfortable ride.