This is how you'll roll
Your cart is empty!
Delivered in 1-2 weeks
Measuring your inseam length
From the inside leg starting at the crotch measure down to the bottom. Your inner leg length has a significant influence on your the right frame for you – please make sure to take this measurement precisely.
Want to try before you buy? We get it. Take the VanMoof S3 or X3 for a test ride to make sure it's right for you.
Are you in for the ride? Decision well made. Now let's seal the deal. We offer multiple payment options so you can get your hands on your bike in a way that's best for you. Aside from purchasing the bike directly for €2.198, we also offer the following:
1. Payment through local payment plans: the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and France offer local payment plans for buying an e-bike. VanMoof is participating in the Cycle to Work scheme in the UK, Fietsplan in the Netherlands, and Prime Velo in France.
2. Payment via lease: we offer lease services in most markets, including a business lease service and a private lease service (the latter is only available in the Netherlands).
Our growing network means that we can take our Peace of Mind guarantee to the next level.
If your VanMoof is stolen our Bike Hunters will get it back. We're putting bike thieves out of business with our integrated location tracking tech and iron-clad anti-theft guarantee. If your bike goes missing, just report it as stolen in the VanMoof app. The Bike Hunters will immediately get to work and recover your bike within two weeks. If they can't, we'll replace your bike with one of the same (or better) age and condition.
Over a three-year period we will keep your bike in optimal condition. Our Bike Doctors will complete proactive check-ups and provide responsive maintenance in over 17 cities. All costs for parts and labor are included in your service package.
Read everything you need to know about the service on our Peace of Mind page.
VanMoof S3 & X3’s have an integrated battery (504W capacity) that can’t be removed for charging. To charge your bike, follow these simple steps:
Plug the included charger into a power outlet and connect the other end to your bike, on the underside of the top tube.
The battery will automatically stop charging when it reaches full capacity.
A full charge takes about four hours. You can reach 50% charge in 80 minutes.
Don’t have a power outlet nearby, or need some extra range for your rides? We’re happy to introduce VanMoof’s first PowerBank.
Note: For protection, VanMoof batteries will not charge below 0 °C / 32 °F. If it’s cold outside, it’s always better to park your bike inside for a couple of hours and start charging at room temperature (between 15-25Cº). Charge you bike indoors, in a well-ventilated dry location (moisture and extreme temperature fluctuations can affect the charging process).
Try to avoid fully charging and fully discharging when it’s not necessary. The optimal battery percentage is between 10% and 90%.
Pro tip: Use your Turbo Boost thoughtfully. Pressing that button non-stop is demanding on your battery.
Both our bikes are unisex. You can choose the one that fits you best – we advise the X3 e-bike for riders 155 - 200cm tall and the S3 for riders that are 170-210 cm tall. If you are in between these height ranges, we recommend taking a test ride so you can try both e-bikes for yourself.
Turn up. Jump on. Put the S3 & X3 through their paces with a no-holds barred test ride. We're opening up in more cities than ever before! Find your nearest VanMoof locations and discover what it’s really like to ride the future. Book your test ride directly or find an e-bike store nearby.
Staying home? We'll bring the future right to your doorstep, with mobile test rides in selected cities.
No VanMoof Brands Store or Service Hub nearby? Sign up to our newsletter and you will be the first to know when we open up a location in your area.
To encourage biking, several French municipalities offer financial incentives for new e-bike riders. And, you'll be happy to hear, these initiatives include our e-bikes. Read all about what initiatives are available per municipality and the process of getting your hands on your VanMoof ride via our Prime Velo page.
We’ve always been convinced that e-bikes will eventually replace cars on city roads. And that day is dawning sooner than you might think. In cities like Amsterdam and Copenhagen, over 40% of their residents already commute by bike. These residents and many more are the riders who are leading the e-bike revolution across the world.
E-bike commutes already trump those by made by car. Some examples are:
1. Research has shown that the average commute time and distance by car in Germany's larger cities are almost the same as by e-bike.
2. The average round trip by car in major cities is only 200 meters longer than the average e-bike roundtrip, and a mere 1 min 58 seconds faster.
3. The world is looking for greener alternatives. E-bikes play a central role in replacing polluting transportation, and their use dramatically reduces CO2 emissions.
4. E-bikes make people healthier, and our planet a little happier.
5. E-bikes increase productivity and enhance space in our cities.
E-bikes have numerous advantages in comparison to commuting by a regular bicycle. Some examples are:
1. E-bikes save you that long, sweaty commute, transforming your journey into the best part of your day.
2. In cities with many bridges or steep hills, it can be uncomfortable to ride a normal bicycle. E-bikes amplify your pedal power to get over those hills and bridges with ease.
Car-dominated cities must become more environmentally balanced living spaces as the population of urban areas increases. Both public and political pressure that demands that our cities are rebuilt to cater to a more sustainable mobility structure is building every day. All around the world, roads are being converted into cycle paths. In countries such as France, the United States, the Netherlands, Germany, and many more, people are demanding that our cities are designed to be greener, more sustainable, smarter spaces. Read more about how our Riders are changing the world.