As Japan Operations Specialist, you'll ensure our Japanese supply chain is suitable and scalable for VanMoof's next growth phase in Japan.
What you'll do
- Purchasing for bikes, parts, and accessories.
- Warehouse distribution and inventory allocation across our Japan store and consumer journey.
- Brand store replenishment.
- Monitor forecast and stock levels.
- Order fulfillment and customer experience – make sure our customers get their bikes on time with the right information.
- Manage the outlet, RMAs, servicing, and warranty.
- Improve our current vendor relation and/or look for a new operations setup in Japan (Warehousing/shipping).
- Oversee Japanese supply chain operations.
- Coordinate with our external warehouse supplier and internal operations teams to maximize inventory turns.
- Manage warehouse inventories.
- Provide feedback and insight on how facilitate and automate process with the Odoo global team.
- Plan, supervise, and monitor quality control and rework with Senior Bike Doctors.
- Manage action plan and rollout for QC works, recall actions, or products issues.
What you'll bring
- Native-level Japanese skills, written and spoken.
- Minimum of 2-3 year experience in warehousing/logistics.
- Intermediate English is a must.
- Full-time availability.
- Buckets of confidence using digital tools.
- A can-do, give-me-a-problem-and-I'll-solve-it spirit.
- Eager to learn and to become a walking encyclopedia on all VanMoof bikes.
What you'll get
- 15 holidays + public holidays.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Your very own VanMoof bike.
- Laptop, screens, and software tools.
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company.
- A space for you to grow your entrepreneurial skills.
We’re obsessed with cities. So are our bikes. Truly city-proof, they shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We made it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Join us on this journey.
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all the above boxes. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excitement about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now!