Supply Chain Sustaining PM
Are you based in Taipei and ready to help us on our mission to redefine city mobility? We’re looking for a Supply Chain Sustaining PM to help coordinate our change management process for our existing and future products. You’ll work closely with our Quality team, Procurement team, Sourcing team, and our R&D team to provide timelines, schedules, and evaluations on change (ECO) requests needed by the Supply Chain team.
You’ll take full control of change status and schedule, so we’re not only looking for a coordinator, but an influential team player. We'll expect you to lead engineering change requests initiated by the Supply Chain team to provide cost down, ensure continuity of supply, or resolve vendor quality issues. Our ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and is able to confidently implement solutions within an ambitious and cross-functional team.
What you’ll do:
- You'll monitor control run status with relevant stakeholders.
- You'll work with all stakeholders to make sure the evaluation and phase is scheduled. This includes clearly communicating impact created by the ECO (excess liability, assurance of supply, cost change, etc.)
- You'll initiate engineering change orders (ECO) based on ECR results.
- You'll manage the spare/service part BOMs.
- You'll assist in the new product introduction ramp up process, including but not limited to material prep, factory readiness, and sample delivery
What you'll bring:
- You have extensive knowledge of manufacturing engineering and BOM structure.
- You have at least three years of experience working in consumer electronics or high volume manufacturing environment experience.
- You understand quality process, procurement process, and about how scheduling/cost impacts on engineering changes.
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in both written and spoken English.
- You're a people person and can collaborate diverse range of people across various teams.
- You currently live in Taiwan
Extremely nice to have:
- Knowledge of data analytics and SQL
- An analytical and logical thought process, with great attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to new challenges
- Ability to work unsupervised
What you'll get
- 15 holiday days plus public holidays
- Bi-annual performance awards (subject to individual and company results)
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- A space for you to grow your entrepreneurial skills
- Special snacks, tasty coffee, and lots of tea
We’re making it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Truly city-proof, our rides shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We’re riding the future together. Are you in?
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all of the boxes above. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excited about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now.