Supplier Quality Engineer
Our Supplier Quality team’s mission is to optimize the supply chain at VanMoof by gathering the best partners based on development ability, quality, service, and delivery capabilities. We believe in innovation combined with a high automation manufacturing process to give rise to a perfect product with an efficient output. We are a team of two members monitoring the supply chain across Asia, EU, and US-based suppliers and we are now looking for an additional colleague.
As our Supplier Quality Engineer, you’ll assemble and drive an army of top-notch suppliers to provide world-class service that supports VanMoof’s innovation needs. You will be reporting directly to the head of Supply Chain Engineering Manager. Our ideal candidate will have experience in scaling up supply chain and driving quality at optimal level.
What you’ll do
- Review and enhance the supplier quality system.
- Review and control the development of the parts.
- Review the quality document from the supplier, including SIP/SOP/PPAP.
- Prevent the defective parts send to the assembly factory.
- Solve the sudden supplier issue daily.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
- 5+ years of engineering-related experience.
- Basic knowledge of ISO/EN/CE/TE 16949.
- Parts development experience.
- Have deep knowledge of the following fields:
- EE related production method and testing.
- ME related production method and testing.
Extremely nice to have:
- Masters Degree.
- ISO standard certification.
- Lead/joined at least 10 parts/project development.
- Familiarity with bike/car/scooter industry.
What you'll get
- 15 holidays + public holidays.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Laptop, screens, and software tools.
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company.
- A space for you to grow your entrepreneurial skills.
- Friday healthy lunch.
- Special snacks, tasty coffee (and lots of tea).
We’re making it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Truly city-proof, our rides shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We’re riding the future together. Are you in?
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all of the boxes above. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excited about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now.