Senior Engineering Program Manager
Monitor, strengthen, and optimize our growth in the world market
As Senior Engineering Program Manager in the Product Development Team, you'll take responsibility for leading development projects from concepting through to mass production. Your goal is to ensure that products are built according to specifications, and shipped to the given timeline. You’ll bring a tech-leader perspective, and a deep working knowledge of product development for consumer electronics products.
You’ll need to have a strong understanding of product development process and hands on experience in bringing products to life. You'll also need excellent cross-organizational and project management skills and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, evolving, and highly innovative environment.
What you’ll do
- Lead cross-functional communication between Internal teams and external vendors.
- Create, develop, and manage program schedule, resource plan, and product cost targets.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to other team members in making high impact design choices and decisions throughout the development cycles.
- Ensure the successful implementation of Program Objectives, developing schedules for program milestones, reviews and internal milestone tracking.
- Work with Engineering Management and Vendors to define plan, track, and communicate overall project status.
- Enable the development effort by creating and monitoring an efficient, streamlined process between teams and external vendors.
- Facilitate good communication and offer multiple levels of status across a wide spectrum of individual contributors to engineering management.
- Drive day-to-day Engineering build activities to meet overall program objectives.
What you'll bring
- Bachelor in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Min. 8 yrs. Experience in a mix of engineering and Project Management fields.
- Experience in both design and manufacturing is preferred.
- Experience with high volume manufacturing is a plus.
- Excellent English communication skills.
Extremely nice to have
- Ability to thrive in dynamic environments.
- You have an appreciation for numbers and are comfortable presenting.
What you'll get
15 holidays + public holidays.
Annual bonus scheme.
Your very own VanMoof bike.
Laptop, screens, and software tools.
Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company.
A space for you to grow your entrepreneurial skills.
Friday healthy lunch.
Special snacks, tasty coffee (and lots of tea).
We’re obsessed with cities. So are our bikes. Truly city-proof, they shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power.
We made it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Join us on this journey.
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all the above boxes. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excitement about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now!