We might make the best city bikes in the world, but it's our people who really give us an edge over the competition. As VanMoof enters its most rapid period of worldwide growth, we're looking for a recruitment expert to find the best talent for our growing Taiwan operation – and get them riding with VanMoof.
As our in-house Recruiter, you'll hit the ground running, locking-in the the employees who'll help us in our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Our People Team works to provide an industry-leading employee experience, and it'll be your job to help execute our ambitious growth plans in Taiwan.
From your first day, you'll work with our Taiwan based People Ops team to attract the best talent in Taiwan and grow VanMoof into a leading employer. You'll need a deep understanding of the end-to-end hiring process, making you a strategic asset for the business. You'll help build our talent culture in Taiwan: making sure hiring managers & candidates are supported (and challenged) during the hiring journey.
What you'll do
- Build and implement innovative recruitment strategies, we don't only post our jobs but actively headhunt as well.
- Immediately level up our talent operations in Taiwan, you support our hiring managers make the right hiring decisions.
- Explore overlooked channels to find the best talent for VanMoof while we get the next billion on bikes.
- Being the first point of contact for all candidates, you deliver great first interviews and are able to talk with passion about the challenges we face at VanMoof. When people meet you, they want to work with you.
- Network and maintain relationships with key talent communities in Taiwan for short and long term opportunities.
- Implement initiatives that will make a real impact on our employer brand in the market.
What you'll bring
- At least 2-3 years of experience hiring across technical roles. Preferably within fast-paced companies focussed on R&D / Production
- A working recruiter process: from opening to closing a job, you have a plan to execute.
- Deep understanding of the Taiwan tech & hiring ecosystem.
- Passion for creation: you build from scratch if needed and no fear of challenges (or being hands on).
- Fluent/native command of English and Mandarin.
- Experience working with senior leadership/hiring managers and knowing whats at stake when a role goes online.
- A good understanding of the Labor Law here in Taiwan
- A natural curiosity and limitless energy, with a proven track record of rapid self-learning.
- Proactivity in spades – taking initiative
- The people skills to build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- You currently live in Taiwan
What you'll get
- 15 holidays + public holidays
- Annual bonus scheme
- Your very own VanMoof bike
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- A space for you to grow your entrepreneurial skills
- Friday Healthy lunch
- Special snacks, tasty coffee (and lots of tea).
We’re obsessed with cities. So are our bikes. Truly city-proof, they shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We made it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Join us on this journey.
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all the above boxes. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excitement about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now!