Production Quality Engineer
Ready to join our team of dedicated riders rewriting the rulebook for city mobility? We’re looking for a Production Quality Engineer to join our Production Quality team in Taipei and supercharge our manufacturing quality processes as we continue to grow. We’ve got some pretty crazy ideas, and we need you to help make them reality.
As a Production Quality Engineer, you'll collaborate closely with both our Supplier Quality and Research & Development (R&D) teams. You'll support the R&D team and our supplier with validations, fault findings, and corrective action implementations. You'll create necessary testing procedures, and define the test acceptance criteria, and play a key role in fixing any issues that arise.
Our ideal candidate will bring a diverse range of experiences as a Quality Engineer to the table, and a creative problem-solving mindset so you can tackle any challenges that come your way.
What you’ll do:
- You'll work within the Supply Chain Engineering and Quality Team to make sure that the overall quality of the product, from incoming quality to outgoing quality, meets our high standards.
- You'll create testing procedures
- You'll make sure that all test rigs are built to the correct standard and are validated for use.
What you'll bring:
- You have a bachelor's degree in Engineering. A degree in other technical qualifications will also be considered.
- You have at least three years' experience in a production/quality position.
- You're experienced in preparing test procedures.
- You have strong problem-solving and project management skills.
- You have excellent English communication skills.
- You have experience in product assembly, inspection, and test process development.
- You have experience implementing quality escalation processes and in ongoing product improvement.
- You're willing to have the work location in central Taiwan (Taichung and Miaoli) .
Extremely nice to have:
- Knowledge of e-bike manufacturing
- Experience in PCBA, software/firmware test & debugging
- Testing process development
- Report writing and proficiency using PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
What you'll get:
- 15 holiday days plus public holidays
- Bi-annual performance awards (subject to individual and company results)
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- A space for you to grow your entrepreneurial skills
- Special snacks, tasty coffee, and lots of tea
We’re making it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Truly city-proof, our rides shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We’re riding the future together. Are you in?
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all of the boxes above. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excited about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now.