At VanMoof, we like to do things a little differently. We’re rewriting the rulebook when it comes to bikes, and with that comes both eureka moments and a fair share of challenges. We’re looking for an Operations Assistant to supercharge our support in the planning and service field. You'll be based at our production headquarters in Taipei, and work closely with our Planning/Service team, Finance team and regional Operations teams. You'll support the teams with all projects and orders, and work with shipping forwarders to arrange return shipments.
Our ideal candidate is organized and detail-oriented. Your concrete understanding of data and procedure processing will easily be able to tackle anything that comes your way. We’ll expect you to take complete ownership of our service support, so a proactive work ethic is a must. We’re not only looking for a service expert, but also a dedicated team player with a thirst for innovation to help us succeed in our mission to get the next billion bikes.
What you’ll do:
- You'll manage Odoo PO procedure fulfilments.
- You'll follow up on order status with the Procurement team.
- You'll support the Planning/Service team with data analysis.
- You'll arrange the logistics of shipping of defective parts from our global regions back to Taiwan.
- You'll support the team with all projects.
What you'll bring:
- You have a bachelor's degree in Business or International Trade.
- You have at least one to two years of experience in export/import or order processing.
- You have working knowledge of Odoo – bonus points for knowledge of SAP systems.
- You are fluent in written and verbal English.
- You have excellent excel skills, you’re able to learn quickly, and you’re comfortable working solo as well as within a team.
- You currently live in Taiwan.
- Data analysis skill and report generation skill.
Extremely nice to have:
- Organized/logical thought process and attention to detail
What you’ll get:
- 15 holiday days plus public holidays
- Bi-annual performance awards (subject to individual and company results)
- Your very own VanMoof bike (lend-lease)
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- A space for you to grow your entrepreneurial skills
- Special snacks, tasty coffee, and lots of tea
We’re making it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Truly city-proof, our rides shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We’re riding the future together. Are you in?
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all of the boxes above. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excited about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now.