Monitor, strengthen, and optimize our growth in the world market
As Mechanical Engineer in the Product Development Team, you'll take responsibility for leading component/product development from concept through to mass production, including Motor Reducer, Vehicle Headlight/Rear light, Display Module, and Vehicle Frame. Your goal is to ensure that components are built according to specifications and shipped to the given timeline. You’ll bring an engineering professional perspective and a deep working knowledge of product development for industrial products.
You’ll need to have a strong understanding of the product development process and hands-on experience in bringing products to life. You'll also need the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving, and highly innovative environment.
You’ll be constantly thinking and questioning out of the box, dreaming up innovative solutions with your skills and expertise, you’ll turn conceptual product designs into detailed 3D models and 2D drawings, performing all necessary validation. Then, you’ll find and work closely with suppliers and the cross-functional team.
What you’ll do
- Components of mechanical design and development meet engineering requirements and regulations. 依據工程規格與法規需求進行零件機構設計與開發。
- Optimize the concepts and designs with analytical and physical assessments, ensuring conformation to regulations governing assigned systems.通過分析和物理評估來優化設計概念，確保符合對應系統相關法規。
- Create CAD models, drawings, and BOM management, use best practices for ensuring CAD completeness and compatibility, conduct the release process.創建電腦輔助設計(CAD)模型，工程圖和材料表(BOM)管理，以最佳化設計確保CAD完整性 和兼容性，並執行發布過程。
- Create and develop components’ specifications to achieve required performance/ design quality.開創零部件規格以達成需求性能與設計品質。
- Lead product/components design reviews, mediation in trade-off situations to ensure design solutions are in sync with product attribute targets. 主導產品/零組件設計審查，在折衷方案中進行調解仲裁，以確保設計解決方案與產品屬性目標保持同步。
- Create and execute component and subsystem verification plans and test methods.開創零部件與次系統的驗證計畫與測試方法。
- Cooperate with suppliers for manufacturing feasibility, validation, and other engineering activities as specified for the assigned commodity.對負責零組件所指定的製造可行性，驗證和其他工程活動，與供應商進行協作。
- Works on issues analysis and delivers feasible solutions for troubleshooting.進行問題分析並提供可行的解決方案以達成故障排除
What you'll bring
- Bachelor's degree in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering. A Master’s degree is a plus.具有機械工程或汽車工程學士學位，碩士學位優先。
- 3+ years experience in mechanical engineering or product design engineering field.3年以上機構工程或產品設計工程領域工作經驗。
- With a solid understanding of design for manufacturing/assembly (DFM/DFA) such as metal stamping, die-casting, forging, and machining.對可製造性設計與可組裝設計有扎實的理解，包含金屬沖壓，壓鑄，鍛造和機械加工等製程。
- Outstanding 3D modelling/2D drawing skills. SOLIDWORKS is an advantage.優秀的3D建模與工程圖布置技巧。軟體平台SOLIDWORKS優先
- Proven experience in one of the following components from concept development to production:
- Motor reducer (or gearbox)
- Vehicle frame (automobile or motorcycle)
- Consumer electronics products
- A detail-oriented personality with solid documentation skills. 注重細節的個性和紮實的檔案管理能力。
- Proven problem solving and strong communication skills.經過驗證的問題解決能力，與優秀的溝通能力。
- Experience with high volume manufacturing is a plus.具有大批量製造產品經驗者優先。
- Basic English communication skills.須具備基本英語溝通能力。
What you'll get
- 15 holidays + public holidays.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Laptop, screens, and software tools.
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company.
- A space for you to grow your entrepreneurial skills.
- Friday healthy lunch.
- Special snacks, tasty coffee (and lots of tea).
We’re obsessed with cities. So are our bikes. Truly city-proof, they shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power.
We made it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Join us on this journey.