Eager to help build, develop, and expand our IT teams from scratch? We're on the lookout for an IT Specialist to become our first in-house IT team member at our production headquarters in Taipei. You'll be responsible for general IT support, network management, user lifecycle management, hardware setup, facility support, and, well anything else that has electricity running through it. But that is by no means the full extent of your role at VanMoof.
As our IT Specialist, you'll be in close contact with the rest of the IT team based at our Amsterdam HQ to get up to speed and boost each other’s efforts. This year, you'll help us unify our network infrastructure and hardware management system setups. As an IT team member, you'll have a wide range of autonomy and form a vital link between our teams around the globe.
Our ideal candidate is a natural multitasker who's never afraid to go the extra mile. We'll expect you to be familiar and confident with navigating the IT landscape. You have a passion for technology, thrive in a challenging environment, and can think on their feet.
What you’ll do:
- You'll be the first point of contact in the Taipei HQ and Japan for all IT related issues.
- You'll seek out internal issues and bottlenecks that prevent teams from working at full capacity.
- You'll manage the local network.
- You'll be in charge of ordering IT-related items for Taipei.
- You'll order and make sure that all teams receive the software and hardware they need (and support their usage of it).
- You'll manage user accounts across all the systems we use.
- You'll consult on software, hardware, and purchases.
What you'll bring:
- You have at least three years of experience in the IT field, preferably within fast-paced companies.
- You have extensive knowledge of IT systems, all main operating systems, tech, and hardware.
- You're reliable.
- You thrive under pressure and respond well to a challenge.
- You have a strong command of the English and Mandarin language.
- You’re currently based in Taiwan.
Extremely nice to have:
- Technical networking knowledge
- Experience with Okta and G Suite
- Great organizational and time management skills
What you'll get:
- 15 holiday days plus public holidays
- Bi-annual performance awards (subject to individual and company results)
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- A space for you to grow your entrepreneurial skills
- Special snacks, tasty coffee, and lots of tea
We’re making it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Truly city-proof, our rides shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We’re riding the future together. Are you in?
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all of the boxes above. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excited about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now.