Global Service Specialist
At VanMoof, we like to do things a little differently. We’re rewriting the rulebook when it comes to bikes, and with that comes both eureka moments and a fair share of challenges. As our Global Service Specialist, we'll expect you to bring an organized and analytical capability to the table, and your concrete understanding of return merchandise authorization (RMA) rules will easily be able to tackle anything that comes your way.
You'll be based at our production headquarters in Taipei within our Supply Chain team and work closely with our worldwide region warehouse, Bike Doctor team, Quality team, and production suppliers. You’ll oversee the development, implementation, and improvement of our e-bike warranty process. You'll communicate with each region's Warehouse team for RMA cases and make sure to follow them up.
Our ideal candidate has a proactive work ethic. We’re not only looking for a service expert, but also a dedicated team player with a thirst for innovation to help us succeed in our mission to get the next billion bikes. We pride ourselves on our innovative, fast-paced, and creative working culture – your focus will be to bring our ideas to life.
What you’ll do:
- You'll take complete ownership of our service support.
- You'll process global warranty issues.
- You'll build-up all the warranty policy with all parties involved.
- You'll report weekly on warranty data analysis.
- You'll report and discuss improvements, and recommend necessary corrective actions.
- You'll liaise with suppliers and internal region contacts for new, repaired, and refurbished parts.
- You'll follow-up with RD/QC and suppliers for troubleshooting.
- Business trips to suppliers will be needed (both within and outside of Taiwan).
- You'll work with suppliers for post-return troubleshooting.
What you'll bring:
- You have at least one to two years of experience in warranty/RMA/service.
- Working knowledge of bicycles, scooters, or related industries is a plus.
- You have an understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures.
- You are fluent in written and verbal English.
- You have excellent communication skills, you’re able to learn quickly, and you’re comfortable working solo as well as within a team.
- You currently live in Taiwan.
- You're skilled in data analysis and generating reports.
Extremely nice to have:
- An affinity for SOP build-up
- Organized/logical thought process and attention to detail
What you’ll get:
- 15 holiday days plus public holidays
- Bi-annual performance awards (subject to individual and company results)
- Your very own VanMoof bike (lend-lease)
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- A space for you to grow your entrepreneurial skills
- Special snacks, tasty coffee, and lots of tea
We’re making it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Truly city-proof, our rides shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We’re riding the future together. Are you in?
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all of the boxes above. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excited about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now.