Engineering Program Manager
We’re looking for an Engineering Program Manager to monitor, strengthen, and optimize our growth. You’ll join our ambitious Product Development Team, and lead projects from early mass production through to the product's end of life. You’ll make sure that products are built according to specifications, and shipped to the given timeline. You’ll bring a tech-leader perspective to the table, and extensive working knowledge of product development for consumer electronics products.
As our Engineering Program Manager, you’ll be based in our production headquarters in Taipei. You’ll manage communications between the internal development teams and external vendors. You’ll provide technical guidance and support to other team members, and make key decisions about running changes, design improvements, and product updates throughout a product’s life cycle.
Our ideal candidate has a strong understanding of the product development process, and hands-on experience in managing products in mass production. We’ll expect you to have a strong technical background, be detail-oriented, organized, and have excellent communication skills. Excellent cross-organizational and project management skills are key to this position, and you should be able to thrive in a fast-paced and highly-innovative environment.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll create, develop, and manage program schedules, resource plans, and product cost targets.
- You’ll will provide technical guidance and support to other team members to make decision on running changes, design improvements and product updates throughout the product life cycle
- You’ll drive continuous reliability, yield, and performance improvements throughout the product live cycle.
- You’ll make sure program objectives are successfully implemented.
- You’ll work with engineering management and vendors to define plan, track, and communicate overall project status.
- You’ll enable the development effort by creating and monitoring an efficient, streamlined process between teams and external vendors.
- You’ll facilitate good communication and offer multiple levels of status across a wide spectrum of individual contributors to engineering management.
What you'll bring:
- You have a bachelor’s in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- You have at least five years of experience in Engineering and project management fields.
- You have experience in leading high-volume consumer electronics in mass production.
- You have extensive understanding of electronics manufacturing, testing and quality related-processes and techniques.
- You have experience working in multifunction engineering teams.
- You’re currently based in Taipei.
- You thrive in dynamic and fast-paced working environments.
Extremely nice to have:
- Test engineering knowledge and experience
- An appreciation for numbers and you're comfortable presenting
What you'll get:
- 15 holiday days plus public holidays
- Bi-annual performance awards (subject to individual and company results)
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- A space for you to grow your entrepreneurial skills
- Special snacks, tasty coffee, and lots of tea
We’re making it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Truly city-proof, our rides shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We’re riding the future together. Are you in?
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all of the boxes above. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excited about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now.