Change how we ride bikes and change how we perceive urban mobility.
We are a growing team of engineers and designers in Taipei and Amsterdam. As an Electrical Engineer you'll be at the core of the creation of next generation connected e-bikes, designing game-changing products that revolutionize city mobility. You'll be reporting to the Head of R&D – Hardware and Embedded Software, and working with the whole of the R&D organization in Taipei and Amsterdam. Our ideal candidate has experience in developing high-volume complex consumer electronics products.
身為團隊中的電子工程師, 你會處於團隊的核心，創造能與網路連接的e-Bikes, 設計出翻轉城市交通的新世代產品。
What you’ll do (工作內容)
- Working with the team and external partners, define and implement parts of electrical subsystems that are required in a complex electromechanical system. (與團隊和企業合作夥伴一起合作，定義與實現各子系統的需求，滿足高複雜度的電機整合系統)
- Design and develop proof-of-concepts to validate ideas, and then refine them into working, manufacturable modules.(設計與開發雛型化裝置，藉以驗證概念的可行性，並且將驗證過後的雛型化裝置，導入可量產製造的系統模組)
- For the specific modules under your responsibility, design and implement the circuits and assemblies (with internal teams and external partners), perform the bring-up and full functional validation, until final integration with the rest of the system.(工作需要負責定義規格、與內部團隊與企業合作夥伴，一起設計與實現系統模組的線路與組裝，裝置的開機與全功能驗證，直到子系統完成最終系統整合)
- Design the test plans and supporting test setups and fixtures for both functional and manufacturing tests.(研擬測試計畫，並協助功能性測試與與工廠量產測試的架設與治具設計)
- Provide technical guidance and support to other team members throughout the development cycles.(撰寫技術指引手冊，並於開發階段協助團隊成員了解系統)
- Drive continuous reliability, yield, and performance improvements throughout development and into production.(在開發至量產的過程中，不斷的改進系統穩定度、良率與性能。)
What you'll bring (你需要具備)
- Electrical Engineering Degree (BS, MS preferred). (電子工程領域學／碩士學歷，碩士畢業優先)
- Experience in developing and bringing to market highly complex, consumer electronics products (e.g. battery powered connected mobile devices).(具備設計和銷售「低價高量複雜消費性電子產品」的經驗 (例如：電池供電形式的可攜式裝置))
- Experience with high-volume consumer products.(具備大量消費性電子產品設計經驗)
- Hands-on experience of the process required to bring electronic products to production.(具備電子產品量產流程之實務經驗)
- Knowledge of most technologies used in modern consumer electronic products (e.g. UI, complex SOCs, sensors, wireless interfaces, embedded software).(充分了解時下用於消費性電子產品的技術(e.g. 使用者介面、複雜SOC、感應器、無限介面與嵌入式系統))
- Solid knowledge of high speed digital design, EMI and RF system integration.(對於高速數位設計、系統EMI於RF系統整合上有紮實的知識與經驗)
- Good understanding of modern embedded software.(充分理解時下嵌入式系統)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.(傑出的溝通與人際互動能力)
Extremely nice to have (如果有會更好)
- Experience with wireless systems, power electronics and RF.(具有無線通訊系統、RF系統以及供電系統的經驗)
- Electromechanical experience. (機電整合的經驗)
- Production and test engineering knowledge. (量產與測試知識)
What you'll get
- 15 holidays + public holidays.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Your very own VanMoof bike.
- Laptop, screens, and software tools.
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company.
- A space for you to grow your entrepreneurial skills.
- Friday healthy lunch.
- Special snacks, tasty coffee (and lots of tea).
We’re obsessed with cities. So are our bikes. Truly city-proof, they shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We made it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Join us on this journey.
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all the above boxes. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excitement about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now!