Component Engineering Specialist
Our Supplier Quality team’s mission is to optimize the supply chain at VanMoof by selecting the best partners based on a matrix of cost, quality, service, and delivery capabilities. We believe in top innovation combined with a high automation manufacturing process that gives rise to the perfect product with efficient output. We are a team of 7 elite members monitoring the supply chain across Asia, EU, and US-based suppliers and are looking for our next colleague.
As our Component Engineering Specialist, you’ll assemble and drive an army of top-notch suppliers to provide world-class service supporting Vanmoof’s epic innovation needs. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Supply Chain Engineering. Our ideal candidate has experience in scaling up the supply chain and driving quality at optimal levels.
What you’ll do
- Review the quality documents from both the SQE and our suppliers
- Filing all quality documents from JIRA issue ticket update
- Update supplier Sub-BOM
- Review PPAP document and update drawing database
- Standardize parts supplier quality monitoring
- Proactively seek quality trends, identify and develop corrective/preventive action plans.
- Create and optimize both the metrics and tools to monitor progress and supplier scorecards
What you'll bring
- At least 3+ years experience in the manufacturing-related field. Preferably at a fast-paced company with a focus on R&D / Production
- Bachelors Degree in engineering
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of ISO/EN/CE/TE 16949
- Experience reviewing supplier side PPAP or parts approval documents
- Deep understanding of ME or EE parts
- Business fluency/native command of English and Mandarin.
- You currently live in Taiwan
Extremely nice to have
- Masters Degree in engineering
- You are comfortable presenting your findings
- Deep knowledge of the TS-16949 system
What you'll get
- 15 holidays + public holidays
- Annual bonus scheme
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- Space for you to grow your entrepreneurial skills
- Friday Healthy lunch
- Special snacks, tasty coffee (and lots of tea).
We’re obsessed with cities. So are our bikes. Truly city-proof, they shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power.
We made it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Join us on this journey.
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all the above boxes. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excitement about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now!