Are you ready to monitor, strengthen, and optimize VanMoof’s growth in the global market? We’re looking for an experienced Compliance Engineer to take charge of our product certification and safety requirements at our headquarter in Taipei. If you’re eager to take the next step in your career, and contribute to our mission to get the next billion on bikes, this is your chance to become part of our international team of inventors and go-getters.
As a Compliance Engineer, you’ll join the Safety and Compliance team and work to make sure that all VanMoof products are designed, tested, and certified to comply with worldwide regulatory requirements. You’ll bring a deep working knowledge of regulatory, safety, and compliance for consumer electronics products, and have an in-depth understanding of the compliance scheme and the processes required to determine relevant compliance requirements. We’ll expect you to use your knowledge and expertise to guarantee the fulfillment of safety and compliance requirements to enable market access for all VanMoof products.
Our ideal candidate is detail oriented, organized, and has excellent communication skills. You’ll manage the compliance process to make sure that VanMoof products are fully compliant with all applicable rules, laws, and regulations, and provide us with expert guidance.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll determine the full set of relevant directives, regulatory requirements, and standards that are applicable to all VanMoof products.(為VanMoof 產品制定完整的產品合規要求)
- You’ll guide product development to make sure processes comply with our standards. (確保新產品研發符合產品法規需求)
- You’ll work with our internal teams and third party service providers throughout the entire development process.(將與內部產品開發部門及外部認證實驗室合作新產品開發)
- You’ll work closely with our suppliers and partners to make sure that all material and components used in the manufacturing of our products meet the necessary environmental regulations (e.g. ROHS, REACH, WEEE, Prop 65).(確保所有供應商提供之材料符合國際環境法規 – RoHS, REACH, WEEE, Prop 65)
- You’ll drive the certification process to meet all type approvals and certifications required to guarantee conformity and launch products.(確認產品之認證流程符合各國產品法規需求)
- You’ll build and keep the up-to-date and complete technical files and declarations required to show product conformity. (取得及維持產品合規證書及測試報告之有效性)
- You’ll make sure all official documents for final approvals from regulatory bodies are submitted.(確認所有認證文件已遞交給各國認證機關)
- You’ll manage certificate renewals and implement the new or updated country regulations.(負責證書更新及各國產品法規變更需求)
What you'll bring:
- You have a bachelor's degree In Engineering or equivalent.(具有工程相關之學士學位)
- You have at least three years of relevant experience, preferably in consumer product safety and compliance experience (e-bike experience is a plus).(具有最少三年產品合規之工作經驗，具有電動輔助自行車經驗優先)
- You have proven experience of working with certified bodies and test labs for product certifications, and experience in submitting documents to regulatory authorities to achieve compliance requirements in Europe (e.g. CE, EN15194) and in North America (e.g. NRTL, FCC).(具有與認證機構及認證實驗室合作之經驗，具有申請歐盟及北美產品合規之經驗)
- You have proven experience of working with suppliers and partners to gather all supported documents to achieve environmental requirements (e.g. RoHS, REACH).(具有與供應商合作國際環境法規之經驗)
- You have excellent English language communication skills.
- You’re currently based in Taiwan.
What you'll get:
- 15 holiday days plus public holidays
- Bi-annual performance awards (subject to individual and company results)
- Your very own VanMoof bike (lend-lease)
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- A space for you to grow your entrepreneurial skills
- Special snacks, tasty coffee, and lots of tea
We’re making it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Truly city-proof, our rides shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We’re riding the future together. Are you in?
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all of the boxes above. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excited about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now.