Los Angeles Store Manager
We’re obsessed with cities and we made it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. That’s why we’re looking for a forward-thinking leader to run one of our brand new soon-to-be-open service hubs, the Los Angeles hub!
These are more than just service locations, they are city hubs for all things VanMoof. As our Service Hub Manager, you’ll have a strong focus on the daily operations and the in-store experience of our customers. That includes everything from offering them a test ride on our latest bikes, to helping with a quick tune-up, or even just making a coffee and having a chat.
You’ll recruit, lead, and train the Service Hub team, perfecting the in-store look, feel, and experience across all visitor touch points. With your hands-on experience and expertise, you’ll lift productivity, increase conversion, boost customer satisfaction, and act as an example for the team.
What you’ll do
- Grow the hub into a VanMoof brand ‘embassy’ by offering our customers the best experience and customer experience during their store visit with our test rides and repair service.
- Turn the annual sales forecast into an actionable plan for your team to make sure we (over)deliver on our promises to customers and hit the targets.
- Manage the team and focus on training and development of the team to optimize sales performance.
- Recruit and manage a high-performance Service Hub Sales and Bike Doctor team.
- Take responsibility for the full operation of the brand store / hub. Manage stock levels and prepare accurate forecasts together with the Operations and Bike Doctor teams.
- Together with the Global Retail team you will overcome potential roadblocks and work on continuously improving the in-store experience and in-store productivity.
- Develop ideas to surprise and delight our local riders and in-store efficiency.
What you'll bring
Minimum of 2-3 years’ people management experience.
Strong analytical and organizational skills.
A proactive, problem-solving attitude.
World-class written and verbal communication skills.
Willingness to work weekends.
An unstoppable get-the-work-done entrepreneurial spirit.
What you'll get
- Your very own VanMoof bike (lend-lease);
- Laptop and software tools;
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company;
- Life insurance benefits.Once a week company lunch;
- Health insurance benefits. VanMoof covers 80% of the costs of 3 different Empire-Blue Cross plans for all US employees that work 30 hours or more every week. Dental and vision is optional;
- 15 holidays for you to unwind, based on a 40-hour workweek over a 7 day period. If you work less than 40 hours per week your holidays will be calculated pro-rata;
Quarterly team activities (and other special parties);
All the healthy snacks and drinks that you can get your hands on;
Yearly 20% discount voucher on a VanMoof bike for a friend/family member;
10 Classpass credits per month.
We’re obsessed with cities. So are our bikes. Truly city-proof, they shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We made it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Join us on this journey.
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all the above boxes. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excited about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now!