London Brand Store Manager
We’re obsessed with cities and we made it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Therefore, we’re looking for a leader to run our London brand store at Short’s Gardens.
Our brand stores are more than just bike shops, they’re the city hub for all things VanMoof. As our Brand Store Manager you have a strong focus on the daily operations and the in-store experience with our customers. Whether it is offering a test ride on our latest bikes, or just a stop by for a tune-up and a great coffee.
You’ll recruit, lead and train the London brand store team, perfecting the in-store look, feel and experience across all visitor touch points. With your hands-on experience and expertise, you’ll grow conversion, customer satisfaction and act as an example for the team.
What you’ll do
- Grow the store into a VanMoof brand ‘embassy’ by offering our customers the best experience and customer experience during their store visit with our test rides and repair service.
- Turn the annual sales forecast into an actionable plan for your team to make sure we (over)deliver on our promises to customers and hit the targets.
- Manage the team and focus on training and development of the team to optimize sales performance.
- Recruit and manage a high-performance Brand Store Sales and Bike Doctor team.
- Take responsibility for the full operation of the brand store. Manage stock levels and prepare accurate forecasts together with the Operations and Bike Doctor teams.
- Together with the Global Retail team you will overcome potential roadblocks and work on continuously improving the in-store experience and in-store productivity.
- Develop ideas to surprise and delight our local riders and in-store efficiency.
What you'll bring
- Experience as Manager or Assistant Manager in a customer-facing environment.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ people management experience.
- Ability to lead, motivate and train the team.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills.
- Availability to work at the weekend.
- An unstoppable 'get the work done' entrepreneurial spirit.
What you'll get
- 28 paid holidays for you to unwind.
- Your very own VanMoof bike (lend-lease).
- Laptop, screens, and software tools.
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company.
- Contribution to your pension.
We’re obsessed with cities. So are our bikes. Truly city-proof, they shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We made it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Join us on this journey.
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all the above boxes. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excitement about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now!