Team Manager ERP (Odoo)
Are you an experienced Team Manager ERP (Odoo) with ERP experience, eager to contribute to VanMoof's innovative and sustainable brand mission? We are well on our way to reinventing the world of urban mobility, and we are now looking for a Team Manager ERP (Odoo) to help us manage our talented and ever-expanding in-house (Odoo) ERP Engineering team.
At VanMoof, the Odoo ERP is the backbone of all our supply chain, order, and finance processes. The Team Manager ERP (Odoo) is the lynchpin in our ambitious plan to grow a sustainable digital ecosystem, with our own Digital Team. In this role, you will strive to continuously level up the capabilities of the Odoo team, while making connections with the key teams that use our digital systems throughout the company. You will be the servant leader to the team, and the link between our VanMoof colleagues and other development teams.
What you will do:
- Manage a team of six skilled developers, a dev-ops engineer, and an application manager.
- Support the team in understanding and solving the daily technical challenges, while guarding the high standards of the development process.
- Lead the collaboration process within the team, as well as with other development teams.
- Coach the team towards autonomous decision-making, and drive continuous process and team improvement.
- Support the Product Owner in prioritisation and expectations management, based on a deep understanding of the team capabilities, planning, and scope.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner and the development team to expand, prioritise, and clarify the technical roadmap.
- Help the team grow by providing regular and constructive feedback in the form of one-on-ones and performance reviews.
What you will bring:
- At least three years of experience directly managing people (one-on-ones, coaching, performance reviews).
- At least four years of experience working with an ERP (Odoo is a plus, but not mandatory)
- Commitment to building and leading cross-functional teams, and the skills to drive collaboration across the organization.
- Solid understanding of software design and architecture, data modelling, API design, and security best practices.
- Experience working in an e-commerce ecosystem, and affinity with accounting and supply chain.
What you will get:
- 26 paid holiday days for you to unwind
- Your very own VanMoof bike (lend-lease)
- Pension plan with Brand New Day
- Bi-annual performance awards (subject to individual and company results)
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- Healthy lunch provided when in the office
- Special snacks, tasty coffee (and lots of tea) when in the office
- Weekly Bootcamp, weekly yoga, OneFit discount, and ClassPass credits
- Discount on Dutch health insurance
We’re obsessed with cities. So are our bikes. Truly city-proof, they shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We made it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Join us on this journey.
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all the above boxes. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excitement about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now.