Ready to change the world one bike at a time? We’re on the lookout for a Studio Designer to join VanMoof’s Brand Team and help us bring our creative concepts to life. You’ll work within a tight-knit team of copywriters, designers, and project managers to help our community better understand what we’re all about, in everything we do. The Brand team work to deliver what we call the ‘brilliant basics’ – creative series, campaigns, and consistent, on-brand, on-point content.
As our Studio Designer you will receive briefs from the Brand Content Manager and Social Media Manager, and your work will be overseen by our Creative Director and Art Director. You’ll be responsible for bringing our creative concepts to life, and your work will have a focus on assets for retail and email campaigns. You’ll be expected to provide the Junior Designer with structural feedback and guide them to make sure all assets are of a consistently high-standard. As we continue to expand in 2021 and beyond, you’ll make sure that all brand design output grows the brand, whilst still protecting our DNA.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll bring the Creative Director's vision to life to help our community of riders understand what we're all about, across everything we do.
- You’ll create, design, and execute concepts to grow and defend VanMoof’s brand identity as we expand.
- You’ll make sure we maintain a high standard of visual execution across all media and campaigns across our offline and online channels, including social media content, newsletters, media, and Brand Store design.
- You’ll work together with the Copywriter on conceptual ideation to make sure our creative work communicates our message in the best possible way.
What you'll bring:
- You have at least three to four years of experience in a design role.
- You have excellent design skills in Adobe Creative Suite, DTP and animation.
- You have a keen eye for detail.
- You have an outstanding portfolio of creative work.
- Both oral and written English language skills are required – bonus points for Dutch and/or German.
- You have an affinity with our values at VanMoof, and a drive to help us on our mission to get the next billion on bikes.
- You have a great team spirit.
Extremely nice to have:
- Experience with working in an in-house creative team
- Able to start June 1st
- Design degree or relevant education
What you’ll get:
- 26 paid holiday days for you to unwind
- Your very own VanMoof bike (lend-lease)
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- Healthy lunch provided when in the office
- Special snacks, tasty coffee (and lots of tea) when in the office
- Weekly bootcamp, weekly yoga, OneFit discount, and ClassPass credits
- Discount on Dutch health insurance
Deadline for applying to this job is Monday the 12th of April at noon.
We’re making it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Truly city-proof, our rides shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We’re riding the future together. Are you in?
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all of the boxes above. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excited about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now.