Social Media Support Specialist German-Speaking
We're an innovative bike company with a rapidly expanding team of riders all over the world. You're an English and German-speaking problem-solver who'll be the voice of VanMoof to our riders that contact us via social media.
What you'll do
- Own our social channels (for customer support) like a pro, answering all questions big and small, as quickly as humanly possible. Provide first contact resolution of customer issues via social channels.
Deliver timely and accurate responses to customer questions and requests.
Proactively monitor Facebook, Twitter and other social media channels for customer feedback, questions and concerns.
- Be our first port of call for English- and German-language (social media) support issues and customer service
- Become a walking Encyclopedia about all VanMoof products we've ever sold, so you can answer customer questions in an instant.
- Transform upset customers into happy ones, through a magic mix of empathy, honesty, and generosity, and escalating upwards when you need help to make it happen.
Stay current on social media trends and our VanMoof community and provide recommendations and approaches to improve our service levels.
- Keep thinking along to keep our online FAQ updated with all the latest questions and answers (and provide feedback).
- Be our customers' biggest advocate internally, constantly pushing us to be better.
What you'll bring
- One to three years experience in some kind of customer-facing role. Bonus points if you have retail, technical, or cycle industry experience. Preference for a talent who has worked within social media support before.
- Demonstrated awareness of social media trends/developments and how those can be implemented to improve VanMoof's community engagement/customer support.
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to write clear, concise, and accurate messages.
- Native level German and near-native level English communication skills, both written and spoken – any other language is a major bonus!
- The flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required.
- Buckets of confidence using digital and social media tools.
- A can-do, give-me-a-problem-and-I'll-solve-it spirit.
- Living in/or around Amsterdam.
What you'll get
- 26 paid holidays for you to unwind
- Your very own VanMoof bike (lend-lease)
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- Healthy lunch provided when in the office
- Special snacks, tasty coffee (and lots of tea) when in the office
- Weekly Bootcamp, Weekly Yoga + Onefit discount
- Discount on Dutch Health Insurance
We’re obsessed with cities. So are our bikes. Truly city-proof, they shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power.
We made it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Join us on this journey.
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all the above boxes. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excitement about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now!