Senior Magento Developer
We are an innovative bike company that's changing the world of transportation. And we have a world of technology built around our smart app-connected e-bikes. We're looking for a Magento Developer who'll help us scale up our e-commerce platform to match the development of our bikes. With our sales skyrocketing, we're looking to bring Magento expertise in-house to take our sales and payment features to the next level.
What you'll do
- Be our main point of contact for Magento development.
- Own the custom modules and code we run, and keep them up to date, secure, and optimized.
- Ensure that all third-party dependencies are at the highest quality level.
- Proactively review code from other developers and providers.
- Ensure that the quality of the codebase is high, and that all tests are written correctly.
- Ensure that all implementations follow the architecture designed by the team.
- Advise Product Owners on the technical implementations process to deliver functionalities within Magento in the best possible way.
What you'll bring
- You have at least 8 years of development experience, and 5 years working with Magento.
- Experience working as a development lead in an eCommerce environment is a plus.
- You’ve built custom modules and integrations with third party services (PSP, shipping platforms, etc).
- You have real passion for the best design and coding practices and a strong desire to develop bold new ideas.
- You have experience with code deployment pipelines and automations (eg. Jenkins, CircleCI, AWS CodeDeploy or similar).
- You’re comfortable with DevOps tasks – finding performance bottlenecks, identifying issues in production based in logs and metrics, and keeping the systems secure
- You enjoy guiding your teammates to the best possible solutions to the problems, to make sure that everyone is on the same page.
What you'll get
- 26 paid holidays for you to unwind
- Your very own VanMoof bike (lend-lease)
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- Healthy lunch provided when in the office
- Special snacks, tasty coffee (and lots of tea) when in the office
- Weekly Bootcamp, Weekly Yoga + Classpass credits
- Discount on Dutch Health Insurance
We’re obsessed with cities. So are our bikes. Truly city-proof, they shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power.
We made it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Join us on this journey.
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all the above boxes. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excitement about our upcoming recruitment challenges, we encourage you to apply now!