Product Owner Odoo
We're obsessed with cities and bikes. Are you? We're looking for a Product Owner Odoo ERP to help build a sustainable and flexible digital ecosystem within VanMoof's growing Digital team.
At VanMoof, the Odoo enterprise resource planning (ERP) is the backbone of all supply chain, order, subscription, and finance data. It's up to our Product Owner to raise the standard of our Odoo ERP system, to assist users in their daily work. You'll guide them at every step, and find solutions together that help us to deliver the best possible products and service.
As a Product Owner, you'll write functional user stories to support our internal development team, and manage stakeholders by proactively communicating priorities, timing, functionality, and results. You'll also build strong relationships with key teams throughout the company, connecting the Odoo development team with our colleagues around the world. Are you in?
What you’ll do:
- You'll help shape the cross-functional Odoo team and its place within the VanMoof Digital team.
- You'll help us scale rapidly by supporting teams to work better and faster, with the best tools around.
- You'll keep Odoo stakeholders at all levels aligned with regard to backlog priorities.
- You'll support the development team to deliver weekly improvements, facilitating direct feedback from key stakeholders.
- You'll collaborate with other Product Owners and development teams on projects involving Odoo integrations.
What you'll bring:
- You have at least 2 years' experience as a Product Owner.
- You have a passion for business processes and optimizing these.
- You have experience working with development teams.
- You have basic knowledge of Agile/Scrum, and keep abreast of industry best practices and trends.
- You can document new features, and enjoy helping others to use their product.
- You take an active role in mitigating issues to realise release/sprint goals
What you'll get:
- 26 paid holiday days for you to unwind
- Your very own VanMoof bike (lend-lease)
- Pension plan with Brand New Day
- Bi-annual performance rewards (subject to individual and company results)
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- Healthy lunch provided when in the office
- Special snacks, tasty coffee, (and lots of tea) when in the office
- Weekly bootcamp, weekly yoga, OneFit discount, and ClassPass credits
- Discount on Dutch health insurance
We’re making it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Truly city-proof, our rides shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We’re riding the future together. Are you in?
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all of the boxes above. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excited about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now.