Product Owner Internal Tools
The Product Owner Internal Tools role is at the heart of our ambition to grow a sustainable and flexible digital ecosystem within VanMoof's Digital Team. In this role, you'll build new connections with the key people and teams that use our internal digital systems throughout the company. You will be the link between our VanMoof colleagues all around the world, and the Digital development teams.
A big part of the Product Owner's responsibilities is to improve our internal systems to assist the users in their daily work. You are there to guide them, and together come up with solutions that will enable us to deliver the best product and service to our customers. From there, you write functional user stories so that our internal development team can develop what we need. Finally, you'll need to manage the stakeholder expectations by proactively communicating the priorities, timing, functionality, and results.
Here are some of the challenges you'll be taking on
- Creating interfaces for our support and retail divisions – to make their life easier, and their work more productive.
- Aim for high output with weekly improvements of the systems, and a direct feedback flow with key stakeholders.
- Play a big part in shaping the new cross-functional digital team.
- Allow VanMoof to scale rapidly by allowing our teams to work more accurate and faster, with the best tools around.
The Product Owner we're looking for
- Has a passion for business processes, and loves to optimize them.
- Has at least 2 years of experience as a Product Owner.
- Has experience working with development teams.
- Has basic knowledge of Agile/Scrum, and keeps aligned with the best practices and new industry trends.
- Knows how to document new features, and likes to educate others on how to use their product.
- Takes an active role in mitigating impediments impacting the team, to successfully complete the release/sprint goals.
What you'll get
- 26 paid holidays for you to unwind
- Your very own VanMoof bike (lend-lease)
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- Healthy lunch provided when in the office
- Special snacks, tasty coffee (and lots of tea) when in the office
- Weekly Bootcamp, Weekly Yoga + Classpass Credits
- Discount on Dutch Health Insurance
We’re obsessed with cities. So are our bikes. Truly city-proof, they shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We made it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Join us on this journey.
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all the above boxes. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excitement about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now!