Product Owner eCommerce
As the Product Owner (eCommerce) you’re responsible for creating an optimal customer experience in our shop. Together with our marketing, design, and development team, you’ll ensure the shop gets better and better by the week. You’re there to guide designers and developers, and come up with solutions that’ll enable us to deliver the best product and service to our customers. You write functional user stories so our internal development team can develop what we need, and you'll manage stakeholder expectations by proactively communicating priorities, timing, functionality, and results.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll improve our purchase flow and make the checkout experience a more seamless experience.
- You’ll develop the digital story of VanMoof with richer, more interactive content.
- You’ll manage two cross-functional teams in our digital team.
- You’ll build new payment and subscription plans to make our bikes more accessible for our users.
What you’ll bring:
- A passion for eCommerce, and a keen interest in optimizing content for better conversion.
- At least four years of experience as a Product Owner in the eCommerce environment.
- Hands-on experience working with development teams.
- Experience creating roadmaps and making a vision a reality.
- Good knowledge of Agile and/or Scrum.
- Knowledge about best practices and new industry trends.
- Experience in documenting new features and educating others on how to use your product.
- A will to tackle any obstacles head on that might threaten the success of the team.
What you'll get:
- 26 paid holidays for you to unwind.
- Your very own VanMoof bike (lend-lease).
- Pension Plan by BrandNewDay.
- Laptop, screens, and software tools.
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company.
- Healthy lunch provided when in the office.
- Special snacks, tasty coffee (and lots of tea) when in the office.
- Weekly bootcamp, weekly yoga and ClassPass credits.
- Discount on Dutch health insurance.
We’re making it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Truly city-proof, our rides shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We’re riding the future together.
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all of the boxes above. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excited about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now.