Product Owner (Internal Apps)
As VanMoof grows into 2021 and beyond, we're looking for a Product Owner to help us deliver the best possible service to our internal users. We want to improve our internal (iOS) app by adding new features and increasing efficiency. As our Internal App Product Owner, you’ll be responsible for improving the way our colleagues interact with our internal app across all experience flows. This will require equal parts thought leadership, collaboration, and determination.
In this role, you'll define the roadmap, manage stakeholders and external development, and support our Development team(s). You'll be responsible for taking high-level requirements and translate them into clear user stories. You'll prepare and refine the backlog with our Development team, generating outputs and further enhancing our ever-growing team. We'll expect you to exponentially grow our app's capabilities and functionalities by making sure that every interaction with VanMoof is as effortlessly intuitive as our bikes. In this role it's vital you maintain connections with key people and teams from other VanMoof platforms, such as e-commerce, ERP, and even our store POS systems.
You'll work with the Engineering team on a daily basis, and collaborate with other Product Owners to align your roadmaps. With the Engineering team, you'll come up with new features, specify stories, and make decisions on our priorities based on stakeholder feedback and analytics.
What you'll do:
- You'll help our Internal App Development team achieve even greater results and improve the value of their work by delivering key features.
- You'll take the lead as key decision maker and priority-setter for the Development team.
- You'll actively inform all stakeholders on the status of projects and technical challenges.
- You'll make sure there's a fluid collaboration between the App and Back-end team, as well as external development and production partners.
- You'll take ownership of the app and related back-end development, prioritizing new features and enhancements.
- You'll drive our digital platform innovation via in-depth product understanding, feature development, and experimentation.
- You'll build a culture of accountability, measurability, and success, making room for mistakes and rapid learning when things don’t go to plan.
What you'll bring:
- You have at least three years hands-on experience in the worlds of (connected) app development and agile Product Owner experience with a connected product.
- Bonus points if you've worked in an international company before.
- You have excellent oral and written English language skills.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
- You have sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You think outside of the box and can be trusted to come up with innovative new features for app and our bikes.
What you’ll get:
- 26 paid holiday days for you to unwind
- Your very own VanMoof bike (lend-lease)
- Pension plan with Brand New Day
- Bi-annual performance awards (subject to individual and company results)
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- Healthy lunch provided when in the office
- Special snacks, tasty coffee (and lots of tea) when in the office
- Weekly bootcamp, weekly yoga, OneFit discount, and ClassPass credits
- Discount on Dutch health insurance
We’re making it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Truly city-proof, our rides shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We’re riding the future together. Are you in?
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all of the boxes above. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excited about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now.