Junior IT Specialist
As a Junior IT Specialist, you'll be part of the in-house IT team. This is an exciting time to join the team because you'll be helping build an IT department from the ground up! You will mainly take responsibility for first line support, network management, user account management, hardware setup, facility support, and, well anything else that has electricity running through it. If you're thinking "That's it?" you've come to the right place. There is plenty more to do.
Some big projects that you'll be helping build out this year include network security upgrades, hardware management system setups, and whatever else you see fit that needs to be built or built upon. As an IT team member, you'll be a vital link between all other teams within the company.
You'll need to be a natural multitasker who's never afraid to go the extra mile, and be familiar and confident in navigating the IT landscape – someone who can think on their feet and stay ahead of any obstacles along the way. In short, if you love technology and are looking for a good challenge, you've found the place to be.
What you’ll do
- Set up network and manage our internal networks.
- Monitor our store networks.
- Ensure all teams receive the hardware they need (and support that hardware).
- Onboard(and offboard) colleagues, ensuring everyone has a smooth start!
- Be first point of contact, for all locations (warehouses, stores, headquarters) on all questions IT related.
What you'll bring
- At least 1 year of experience in the IT field. Preferably within fast-paced companies.
- Commanding knowledge of IT systems, all main operating systems, tech, and hardware.
- A personality that thrives under pressure.
- Fluent in English.
- You currently live in or near Amsterdam.
Extremely nice to have
- Technical networking knowledge.
- Experience with Okta and G Suite.
- Great organizational skills.
What you'll get
- 26 paid holidays for you to unwind
- Your very own VanMoof bike (lend-lease)
- Pick your own laptop and gear
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- Healthy lunch provided when in the office
- Special snacks, tasty coffee (and lots of tea) when in the office
- Weekly Bootcamp, Weekly Yoga, Onefit discount and Classpass credits
- Discount on Dutch Health Insurance
We’re obsessed with cities. So are our bikes. Truly city-proof, they shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We made it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Join us on this journey.
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all the above boxes. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excitement about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now!