Junior Electrical Engineer
Change how we ride bikes and change how we perceive urban mobility.
We are a growing team of engineers and designers in Amsterdam and Taipei. As Junior Electrical Engineer, you'll be at the core of the creation of next generation connected e-bikes, designing game-changing products that revolutionize city mobility. You'll be reporting to the Head of R&D – Hardware and Embedded Software, and working with the whole of the R&D organization in Amsterdam and Taipei.
What you’ll do
- Translate high-level product requirements into an implementable design for modern connected e-bike subsystems
- Working with the team and external partners, define and implement all the subsystems that are required in a complex electromechanical system.
- Ensure proper testing, validation and certification of the overall system.
- Drive the system design and implementation process, bring-up, integration, and support manufacturing test for mass production.
- Drive continuous reliability, yield, and performance improvements throughout development and into production.
What you'll bring
- Electrical Engineering Degree (BS, MS preferred).
- Preferably experience in developing and bringing to market complex electronics products
- Understanding of the process required to bring electronic products to production.
- Knowledge of technologies used in modern consumer electronic products
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
What you'll get
- 26 paid holidays for you to unwind
- Your very own VanMoof bike (lend-lease)
- Pension Plan by BrandNewDay
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- Healthy lunch provided when in the office
- Special snacks, tasty coffee (and lots of tea) when in the office
- Weekly Bootcamp, Weekly Yoga, Onefit discount & Classpass credits
- Discount on Dutch Health Insurance
We’re obsessed with cities. So are our bikes. Truly city-proof, they shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We made it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Join us on this journey.
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all the above boxes. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excitement about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now!