Ready to change the world one bike at a time? We’re on the lookout for a Junior Designer to join VanMoof’s Brand and Content team and help us bring our creative concepts to life. You’ll work within our in-house creative studio of copywriters and designers to help our community better understand what we’re all about, in everything we do. The Brand and Content team work to deliver what we call the ‘brilliant basics’ – creative series, campaigns, and consistent, on-brand, on-point content.
As our Junior Designer you'll receive briefs from the Brand Content Manager and Social Media Manager, and your work will be overseen by our Creative Director and Art Director. You’ll be responsible for supporting our designers to bring our creative concepts to life across all of our channels both online and offline. Your focus will be on designing materials from ideation to completion, from flashy e-bike manuals for the Support team, to content for our newsletter flows and internal design materials such as inspiring posters, presentations, and templates.
Our ideal candidate is a positive team-player with a self-starter mentality and a sharp eye for detail. We'll expect you to use feedback from the copywriters, designers, and creative directors to improve your work and grow in your role.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll design and execute concepts within VanMoof’s brand identity.
- You’ll support the designers in bringing concepts to live across all VanMoof channels.
- You’ll support the copywriters, designers, and creative directors with conceptual ideation to make sure that our creative work delivers the best message possible.
- You’ll process campaigns by editing our content to make them suitable for our offline and online channels, including our website, socials, newsletters, media, and physical VanMoof locations.
- You’ll maintain a high standard of visual execution across all media and campaigns,
- You’ll become our creative expert by staying one step ahead on all trends, creative development, creative talent out there so we can continuously up our game.
What you'll bring:
- You have at least one year of experience in a designer role.
- You’re a pro when it comes to Adobe Creative Suite.
- You have experience with creating artworks (DTP).
- You have excellent oral and written English language skills – bonus points for Dutch or German.
- You have an affinity with our mission to get the next billion on bikes.
- You have a great team spirit and the willingness to go the extra mile.
Extremely nice to have:
- Experience working within an in-house creative team
- Able to start June 1st
- Design degree
- Basic knowledge of animation
What you’ll get:
- 26 paid holiday days for you to unwind
- Your very own VanMoof bike (lend-lease)
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- Healthy lunch provided when in the office
- Special snacks, tasty coffee (and lots of tea) when in the office
- Weekly bootcamp, weekly yoga, OneFit discount, and ClassPass credits
- Discount on Dutch health insurance
- Pension Plan by BrandNewDay
Deadline for applying is Tuesday the 17th of June at noon.
We’re making it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Truly city-proof, our rides shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We’re riding the future together. Are you in?
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all of the boxes above. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excited about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now.