Global Compensation & Benefits Manager
Want to join our mission to get the next billion on bikes? We’re on the hunt for a Compensation & Benefits Manager to boost performance, employee satisfaction, and experience with personalized and competitive C&B (Compensation & Benefits) initiatives for our people around the world.
In this unique role, you’ll continue to develop the global VanMoof C&B strategy and turn this into compelling C&B initiatives, keeping in mind local regulations, our global policies and other factors. As our Global Compensation & Benefits Manager, you’ll work across all new and existing C&B projects to lead, project manage and otherwise execute each. And you’ll make it fun.
From design to implementation and communicating on initiatives, it’s also your job to make sure policies have a full and healthy life. Just like a bike, these policies need some maintenance from time to time. That’s your job too. Next to working on long-term and recurring global C&B projects, you’ll advise on compensation matters day-to-day and keep everything running smooth.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll develop and innovate C&B vision and strategy for all roles at VanMoof, alongside a sustainable global compensation strategy and initiatives for growth.
- You’ll lead and manage all global compensation projects, like global salary frameworks, secondary benefits, pensions, and more.
- You’ll design, develop and implement attractive global compensation policies, acting as a sparring partner for all compensation matters.
- You’ll research emerging C&B trends, issues and best practices, defining benchmarks and processes to keep VanMoof at the top of the game.
- You’ll manage the total global rewards package, researching, establishing, and maintaining our policies.
- You’ll create compensation guidelines for our locations, as well as manage our employee equity/stock programs together with Finance and Legal.
- You’ll communicate proactively on C&B and find ways to increase transparency.
- You’ll manage monthly reports for budgeting, financial reporting, and audits.
What you’ll bring:
- You have at least five years’ experience as a Compensation and Benefits specialist within global companies for different countries and markets.
- You have expertise in implementation and best practices for the common worldwide C&B initiatives.
- You have a proven track record with C&B initiatives and building or leading projects from start to finish.
- You have a head for C&B strategy but aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty getting the work done.
- You have strong analytical skills and financial acumen, with the ability to turn complex data into clear, actionable recommendations.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, and can build a compelling business case with ease.
- You have a creative, problem-solving, and hands-on mentality.
- You live in or around Amsterdam.
Extremely nice to have:
- You have experience working in organizations with HQ & Retail and/or with employee equity plans.
What you’ll get:
- 26 paid holiday days for you to unwind
- Your very own VanMoof bike (lend-lease)
- Pension plan with Brand New Day
- Bi-annual performance rewards (subject to individual and company results)
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- Healthy lunch provided when in the office
- Special snacks, tasty coffee, (and lots of tea) when in the office
- Weekly bootcamp, weekly yoga, OneFit discount, and ClassPass credits
- Discount on Dutch health insurance
We’re making it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Truly city-proof, our rides shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We’re riding the future together. Are you in?
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all of the boxes above. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excited about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now.