Drupal Developer (Tech Lead)
Ready to reframe urban mobility one bike at a time? We're looking for a Drupal Backend/Tech Lead Developer to help us scale up our ecommerce platform to match the rapid development of our bikes. With our sales skyrocketing, we're looking to bring more Drupal expertise in-house to take our sales and payment features to the next level.
You’ll join our experienced commerce Scrum team and contribute to the codebase on a daily basis. Your focus will be to create unrivalled user experiences for our website, and produce first class content. Our ideal candidate is a natural problem-solver and communicator who works effectively both independently and as part of a team.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll create exciting new functionality like modular localised content templates and B2B commerce implementations.
- You’ll proactively review code from other developers and providers.
- You’ll make sure that the quality of the codebase is high, and that all tests are written correctly.
- You’ll advise Product Owners regarding the technical implementation process to deliver functionalities within Drupal in the best possible way.
What you’ll bring:
- You have at least five years of backend development experience, and three years of working with Drupal.
- You’re familiar with software testing (unit/integration/functional).
- You have experience with consuming, designing, and building (RESTful) APIs.
- You have experience with code versioning (GitHub).
- You have a passion for the best design and coding practices and a strong desire to develop bold new ideas.
- You're a hardworker and strong communicator. You always make sure your work is of the highest quality.
Extremely nice to have:
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Comfortable managing the infrastructure of the site with DevOps practices.
What you’ll get:
- 26 paid holiday days for you to unwind
- Your very own VanMoof bike (lend-lease)
- Pension plan with Brand New Day
- Bi-annual performance awards (subject to individual and company results)
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- WFH Equipment: desk, chair, screen delivered to your home
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- Healthy lunch provided when in the office
- Special snacks, tasty coffee (and lots of tea) when in the office
- Weekly bootcamp, weekly yoga, OneFit discount, and ClassPass credits
- Discount on Dutch health insurance
We’re making it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Truly city-proof, our rides shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We’re riding the future together. Are you in?
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all of the boxes above. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excited about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now.