CRM/Marketing Automation Specialist
Are you obsessed with data, brimming with technical know-how, and inspired by creative problem-solving? The VanMoof Marketing team is looking for a CRM/Marketing Automation Specialist to help build intuitive and engaging communications that deliver every single time. Our next team member will defy the status-quo, and continually push for smarter ways to get things done. Within an international and rapidly expanding team of inventors, riders, and go-getters, you’ll work to delight our riders with personalized communications and take us one step closer to succeeding in our mission to get the next billion on bikes.
As our CRM/Marketing Automation Specialist, your main focus will be to build, optimize, and monitor all automated transactional emails and SMS. We’ll expect you to discover intelligent ways to enrich our database to make sure our communications are increasingly accurate. Working closely with our developers, you’ll integrate our email system provider (ESP) with other systems so our riders know we’re right by their side every step of the journey – from speedy confirmations of test rides, to proactive responses to any software errors. Your research into new tools and ability to implement them effectively will help us work smarter– not harder – as we redefine the future of city-living.
You’re an organized and detail-oriented project management guru who is just as comfortable tackling a project solo as you are working with others. Your positive mentality will infuse extra energy into our cross-functional team.
What you’ll do
- You’ll build, optimize, and monitor all automated transactional email and SMS – you're a project management rockstar.
- You’ll discover and implement ways to enrich our database to enable smarter, more accurate, and more personalized communications.
- You’ll help to integrate our ESP with other systems so we can support our riders through thick and thin.
- You’ll evaluate and implement localization and update requests as needed.
- You’ll protect our CRM data, keeping it clean, secure, and up-to-date.
- You’ll collaborate with our Experience Design and Operations teams to overhaul our delivery and service journeys.
- You’ll develop ways to automate and improve communications that are currently being overlooked or tackled manually.
- You’ll discover and onboard new tools that can help us work smarter, not harder.
What you'll bring
- You have at least two years of hands-on experience in CRM and marketing automation (email, SMS/in-App).
- You have experience designing and building hyper-segmented customer lifecycle campaigns across multiple channels.
- You have a proven track record of setting up and analyzing complex multi-channel A/B tests.
- You have an understanding of customer data hygiene, GDPR/CAN-SPAM, and privacy compliance.
- You’ll bring operational excellence to the team – and make sure that all projects are launched efficiently and effectively.
- You’re a team player with strong analytical skills, an affinity for customer data and a self-starter mentality.
- You’re a positive, open minded person who is motivated to master new technologies and techniques and work in an international environment.
- You’re fluent in English. Additional language skills are a bonus.
Extremely nice to have
- Experience working with Klaviyo
- Experience with Looker, BigQuery, and Google Analytics 4
- Experience working in an international, fast-paced, scale-up environment
- Experience with Scrum and Agile
- A keen eye for design
What you'll get
- A lot of fun working with our amazing CRM team: Ryely and Tess
- 26 paid holiday days for you to unwind
- Your very own VanMoof bike (lend-lease)
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- Healthy lunch provided when in the office
- Special snacks, tasty coffee (and lots of tea) when in the office
- Weekly bootcamp, weekly yoga, OneFit discount, and ClassPass credits
- Discount on Dutch health insurance
We’re obsessed with cities. So are our bikes. Truly city-proof, they shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We made it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Join us on this journey.
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all the above boxes. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excited about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now!