Corporate Finance Manager
Ready to take the lead in VanMoof’s corporate finance and analytics as we rapidly expand in 2021 and beyond? We’re looking for a Corporate Finance Manager to take on a pivotal role in the Finance team. You'll help us to optimize our capital structure, build strong investor relations, and make well-informed decisions across the company as we solidify our position as global leaders in the e-bike industry.
You’ll report directly to the Head of Corporate Finance and Analytics, and you’ll work on various capital raises over your time at VanMoof. You'll optimize and maintain our external finances by working with a wide variety of capital providers. You’ll be expected to work with both investors and lenders, and become a vital cross-functional link between VanMoof departments including Sales, Marketing, Operations, Customer Support, Production, and Finance. You’ll develop the demand forecasting process, including customer analytics and pricing models, in collaboration with our Marketing team. You’ll approach challenges with a can-do attitude, and make sure that creative solutions are effectively implemented across the company.
Our ideal candidate has excellent people skills, a solution-driven mindset, and experience working in a fast-paced, intrapreneurial environment.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll raise new debt and equity by simplifying and improving the detailed financial forecast model in Excel, running scenarios and sensitivities, and helping with the due diligence and Q&A processes.
- You’ll make necessary preparations for a potential IPO.
- You’ll manage our crowdfunding and overall investor relations and reporting across the capital structure.
- You’ll develop the potential new monthly subscription/membership model and analyse the options, opportunities, and risks around it.
- You’ll improve our understanding of sales trends and other financial planning and analysis projects.
What you'll bring:
- You have at least five years relevant experience working closely with key decision makers in private equity, investment banking, or in a similar role at either a major e-commerce or omni-channel business, or a successful start-up.
- You have experience working with capital providers.
- You have excellent MS Office skills, with a particular knack for Excel and PowerPoint (or equivalent Google suite tools).
- You have a strong academic background and a proven affinity for entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship.
Extremely nice to have:
- Knowledge of production, retail and/or e-commerce business KPIs
- Experience with leading BI tools, preferably Looker (or otherwise Tableau or MS PowerBI)
- Experience with pivot tables in Excel
What you'll get:
- 26 paid holidays for you to unwind
- Bi-Annual Performance Awards: Subject to individual and company results
- Your very own VanMoof bike (lend-lease)
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- WFH Equipment: Desk, Chair, Screen delivered to your home
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- Healthy lunch provided when in the office
- Special snacks, tasty coffee (and lots of tea) when in the office
- Weekly Bootcamp, Weekly Yoga, Onefit discount & Classpass credits.
- Discount on Dutch Health Insurance
We’re making it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Truly city-proof, our rides shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power. We’re riding the future together. Are you in?
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all of the boxes above. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excited about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now.