Global Service Manager
Revolutionize our worldwide warranty processes
As Global Service Manager you will be the point of contact between our global sales teams, warehouses, and suppliers. You will communicate with regional teams regarding customer issues and defective parts shipments. You will also need to work with our suppliers to troubleshoot issues and organize shipping for warranty bikes.
You'll provide weekly reports to data analysis teams and work closely with our product and quality control departments to solve issues. Based in Taiwan, you'll have the opportunity to travel and liaise with our international suppliers.
What you’ll do
- Lead and optimize Vanmoof's global warranty issues receiving and reporting.
- Create weekly reports and dashboards on warranty data analysis.
- Be the primary point of contact with our suppliers and internal region contact for new/repair/refurbished parts.
- Cooperate with our R&D and Quality Control department as well as our supplier to help minimize and troubleshoot issues.
- Prepare warranty and spare parts PO reviewing and releasing.
What you'll bring
- 3-5 years experience working with warranty issues
- Fluency in written and oral English
- Data analysis and report generation skills
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures
- The confidence to create reports and discuss improvements, recommending necessary corrective actions
- An analytical, logical thought process with strong attention to detail
- A positive mindset and the ability to turn risk into opportunity
- The ability to take a deep dive into problems and find the most efficient way to solve them
- Knowledge of bicycles, scooters or related industry is a plus
What you'll get
- 15 holidays + public holidays
- Annual bonus scheme
- Your very own VanMoof bike
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- A space for you to grow your entrepreneurial skills
- Friday healthy lunch
- Special snacks, tasty coffee (and lots of tea)
We’re obsessed with cities. So are our bikes. Truly city-proof, they shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power.
We made it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Join us on this journey.
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all the above boxes. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excitement about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now!