Quality Systems Engineer
As VanMoof grows into 2021 and beyond, we’re looking for a Quality Systems Engineer to supercharge our manufacturing quality processes. You’ll work closely with both our Production Quality and Supplier Quality teams, networking with suppliers, and overseeing manufacturing quality systems. We’ve got some pretty crazy ideas, and we need you to help make them reality.
We’re rewriting the rulebook for how bikes are made, so you’ll be overseeing the development of e-bike manufacturing quality systems, along with your innovative team. You’ll bring a diverse range quality systems experience, and also a creative problem-solving mindset to tackle any issues that may arise.
We’ll need you to have the mindset to take full control of our quality systems, which means we’re not only looking for a quality expert, but a proven team player, with strong influential skills.
What you’ll do
- Develop, implement and control a robust manufacturing quality system, inclusive of, but not limited to, procedures, forms, checklists, reporting systems, etc., within Vanmoof's production facilities in Taiwan
- Cascade the partial system out to component suppliers
- Perform and support quality reviews for Vanmoof Taiwan production facilities and component supply base
- Conduct regular evaluations of production quality process conformance
- Support the development and growth of the production and supplier quality teams
What you'll bring
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- 5+ years experience in manufacturing / production quality
- Knowledge of ISO9001 Quality Management Systems
- Experience of documentation and procedure preparation
- Experience of Statistical Process Capability (SPC) studies
- Excellent communication skills, with fluent written and spoken English
- Proficiency in spreadsheet software, specifically MS Excel skills
- You currently live in Taiwan
Extremely nice to have
- Working knowledge of e-bike manufacturing
- An affinity for data analysis and report generation
- An analytical and logical thought process, with great attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to adapt to new challenges
- Ability to work unsupervised
What you'll get
- 15 holidays + public holidays
- Annual bonus scheme
- Your very own VanMoof bike (lend-lease)
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- Insider experience in a rapidly-growing international company
- A space for you to grow your entrepreneurial skills
- Friday Healthy lunch
- Special snacks, tasty coffee (and lots of tea)
We’re obsessed with cities. So are our bikes. Truly city-proof, they shrink long commutes, scare off bike thieves, and amplify your pedal power.
We made it our mission to get the next billion on bikes. Join us on this journey.
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all the above boxes. The truth is, we don't either. If you feel excitement about our upcoming challenges, we encourage you to apply now!